After years of trial and error, sticking to pen and paper most of the time or the burden of sifting through emails, we finally made it easy on both you and ourselves with the ability to order customized chopsticks through our website with proper notation on what you want laser engraved and on which type of wood! Simple right?!
How to Order Customized Laser Engraved Chopsticks
Not sure how to order online? Follow our instructions below on how to accomplish adding an order of customized laser engraved chopsticks.
- Select your choice of handcrafted wooden chopsticks.
- Select your engraving Options.
- When selecting your chopsticks, each page will automatically select ‘ENGRAVED‘. If you wish to have no custom engravings, select ‘BLANK‘ and the price will adjust accordingly. The text fields would be ignored during checkout.
- ‘ENGRAVED‘ is custom laser engravings.
- ‘ENGRAVED – EPOXY BACKFILL‘ is custom laser engravings. The engraving void spaces are then back filled with either white or black epoxy for a more luxurious option; offering better contrast and giving the engraving a pop. White epoxy on darker tones of wood ends up looking stunning. This option will require each chopstick to be made from scratch, thus requiring more time to fulfill an order.
- When selected ‘ENGRAVED’, fill out your custom laser engraved text fields.
- First field is ‘Side 1’.
- Second field is ‘Side 2’.
- If you select ‘BLANK‘, these fields will be ignored.
- Add to Cart. DONE!